Please make sure you drop a class before adding another section of the same class!

Any registered student may generally add a course or make other schedule changes:

  • During published registration periods
  • During the first two days of classes in a long semester
  • During the first day of a summer term

Students eligible to web register may add and make changes online until the end of registration. Payment for added classes or any additional fees is due at the time the schedule is changed.

Dropping a course or withdrawing from school:

  • Students wishing to drop a class must meet with their instructor of academic advisor to begin the course withdrawal process.
  • Students wishing to withdraw from school must complete an official withdrawal form and take the form to the Registrar's Office in the Devall Student Center on the Kilgore campus, or in the Hendrix Building at KC-Longview.
  • Withdrawal forms are available in the Counseling Center in Kilgore or at the KC-Longview office.
  • Students eligible to register through AccessKC may drop or withdraw online through the end of Final Registration.
  • Students who fail to officially drop/withdraw may receive a grade of "F" for the semester and may have to re-pay financial aid.