Location: Second floor of the Devall Student Center on the Kilgore campus.
Testing Center Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. NOTE: No correspondence, eLearning, TEAS V, VCT, Computer Competency or GED tests are administered on Fridays.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Testing Center Summer Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. NOTE: No correspondence, eLearning, TEAS V, VCT, Computer Competency or GED tests are administered on Fridays.
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed.
Special Note: All testing is by appointment only and exams must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing time.
Testing Center Guidelines:
- All testing is by appointment only. Appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance of desired test date. Walk-in and stand-by testing is NOT allowed.
- Any cellular, electronic or alarm device must be turned off completely. Failure to do so will result in the CANCELLATION of your test scores and your dismissal from the Testing Center.
- Food, drink, gum and tobacco products are not allowed in the testing center.
- A current, valid, recognizable photo ID must be presented upon each visit to the center.
- Personal belongings must be placed into an empty locker (items that don’t fit will need to be returned to your vehicle)
- Testing staff is not responsible for items stored into the locker cabinets (students are encouraged to leave personal items in their vehicle).
- Children and other visitors are NOT ALLOWED to wait in the testing area.
- eLearning students arriving more than 10 minutes after their scheduled appointment will not be able to take their test and will need to reschedule for another day.
- Testing Fees are non-refundable.
- Payment of testing fees MUST be made prior to testing at the Cashier's Office.