Logging into AccessKC
Your username is: • The first four letters of your last name • The first four letters of your first name • The LAST four digits of your KC ID number (Not your social security number, but the college-issued ID number) Example: If your name is Chris Smith and your KC ID is 123456789, then your username is smitchri6789.
Your password: Your initial password is the word “Student” + your two digit month number and birth day number, using double digits for each. For example, if you were born on May 6, your password is Student0506. NOTE: Student has the S capitalized! It will not work unless you do the cap. The rest are lower case. It is recommended that you change your password from the default password by navigating to password.kilgore.edu.
- Summer II 2019: Before 1st Class Day
- Fall 2019: August 1st
Note: Online Payment Plans are available.
2018 1098T Forms:
HOW TO: Download your 1098T form
Payments for tuition/fees and housing can be made in the following ways:
- Pay in Full with PAY NOW
a. Log in to your AccessKC Account
b. Choose Academics from the top menu
c. Click on My Financial Info
d. Select year/term - then scroll down
e. Select Pay in Full with PAY NOW - or
f. Select Enroll in a COLLEGE GREEN Payment Plan
- Pay in person at the cashier's office at either the Kilgore or Longview campus.
- Send an email with your name, Student ID, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from the cashier’s office will contact you to take your payment. No payment information can be accepted over email.
- Call 903-983-8108 to make a payment over the phone. Please be advised that before payment deadlines, the best method of payment will be using PAY NOW on your AccessKC account.
- Mail your check or money order to:
Kilgore, TX 75662
Please allow 10 business days before the posted payment deadline for processing your payment.
Welcome to the new AccessKC Web Portal!
The new AccessKC web portal is designed to help students easily access personalized information at Kilgore College. It is a one-stop source where you can access much of your personal, academic and financial information.
From within the portal you can request information, register for courses, check your grades, view your financial information and much, much more!
Learn more about becoming a student: